Sunday, February 21, 2010

No Cd For Simcity 4 Deluxe I Need Help Installing My Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition.?

I need help installing my Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition.? - no cd for simcity 4 deluxe

Here's the scoop I first purchased and installed for the first time, has worked well. I decided to uninstall the program because it does not play anymore. But it is not installed.

I have the disc and the autorun. I click install and make a box that says "Please insert the disk to play SimCity 4 Deluxe, select OK and restart the game." I have tried to rearrange the disk to see if I is present in the right, but no luck.

A couple of times before that I tried to install it. It would not install correctly, but then asked the second CD. I have to click on OK frozen, then.

Can anyone tell me what's going on?

1 comment: